The arno|care face shield is characterized by its lightness, high level of comfort and stability.
The PPE arno|care meets the conditions of the European harmonized standards EN 166 : 2001 (partially applied) for eye protection devices and the requirements of the ECS test principle for eye protection devices for COVID-19. The face shields also meet the requirements of the Medical Device Directive (EU) 17/745, which classifies the face shields as Class 1 products.
- The light shield is adjustable in size and comfortably fits all head shapes. The strap is particularly flexible so that pressure points can be avoided, and the face shield may be worn all-day.
- The distance of the shield to the face can be individually adjusted, which allows the simultaneous use of face masks and glasses.
- The crystal-clear shield offers perfect visibility. The shield is made of high-tech polycarbonate and offers outstanding optical quality and transparency. For hygienic reasons, our visor is covered with a protective, removable film on both sides upon delivery.
- All components are easy to clean with detergents or disinfectants and are reusable.
- The face shield is already assembled and ready to use.
- Made in Germany: All parts are produced with attention to detail in Obertshausen (Hessen). Therefore, a low carbon footprint, high sustainability, flexibility and short delivery times are achieved.
The great care with which we produce this face shield is a guarantee for its high quality.
arno|care Face Shield - incl. assembly
Size: 24cm x 33cm
Weight: 48g each
Visor material: High-tech polycarbonate with high optical quality and 98% light transmission
Material transparent small holder: skin-friendly and easy to disinfect polypropylene
Minimum purchase quantity / package size: 5 units